How Leaders Make Workplace Accountability Cool
You have to be creative and innovative when it comes to affecting human behavior. In this seminar we’ll stimulate the most effective ways of ensuring and supporting individuals’ accountability, create value-adding teams. and reveal the many measurable benefits to the company and its impact on competitive advantage.
You’ll discover a creative and unique method to design collaborative accountability strategies for teams at your workplace.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Attendees will understand the value of collaborative accountability programs.
- Attendees will learn how to apply new accountability programs to increase employee morale and productivity.
- Attendees will work in groups to brainstorm and design accountability programs that they can use in their own organizations.
Positive results of accountability
- Employees feel more engaged and happy at work
- They feel like there are outlets and increased opportunities for open and honest communication
- They increase personal competence
- They feel trusted, more motivated and committed
- They experience being a member of an accountability based Mastermind group as one of the most effective forms of ensuring and supporting employee’s accountability expectations.
- They develop reciprocal accountability; what happens when you hold the same people accountable to you as they hold you to themselves.
Benefits to the organization
- Accountable employees advance the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Accountable employees help create measurable change
- Positively effects the culture of the organization
- Helps support strategic goals of organization – most of which can be measured, counted & documented
This program has previously received HRCI and SHRM continuing education/recertification credits under the title
How to Make Workplace Accountability Cooler Than Your Competitors Do and may currently be eligible for your organization.