Employee Development Mastermind
Why have an Employee Development Mastermind?
- In a recent Gallup poll, 87 percent of millennials said development is important in a job.
- Turnover at an organization with rich company culture is a mere 13.9% according to a Columbia University study
- Findings in a Gallup poll show higher engagement equals 17% higher productivity, 20% higher sales, and 21% higher profitability
- According to Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) 95% of Millennials want job specific training and 83% of Baby Boomers do too
- SHRM studies also show 89% Millennials and 73% Boomers desire career advancement opportunities
- According to SHRM 88% Millennials and 76% Boomers want career development training
Employees want to grow. Not only do employees want to learn, they also want a chance to grow professionally and advance their careers.
These Intensive Mastermind Groups give you the ability to select individuals who will choose three personal goals, three job-related goals and three career-related goals to address/complete in this seven week facilitated group.
Employees identify and evaluate goals and will be guided into a growth and accountability plan for three core areas: personal development, job development and career development.
We work closing in goal and accountability focused groups to ensure learning commitments are met and training “sticks”.
Talk to us about how this works for your organization.
Customized for your group. Available in-person and virtually.
Easy. Ready to make your organization Built to Thrive™? Contact us!
Phone: (480) 646-2400