Helping Companies Attract, Train and Retain Employees Through Traction, not Transaction™
Why Build a Culture of Traction not Transaction?
- In a recent Gallup poll, 87 percent of millennials said development is important in a job.
- Turnover at an organization with rich company culture is a mere 13.9% according to a Columbia University study
- Findings in a Gallup poll show higher engagement equals 17% higher productivity, 20% higher sales, and 21% higher profitability
- According to SHRM 95% of Millennials want job specific training and 83% of Baby Boomers do too
- SHRM studies also show 89% Millennials and 73% Boomers desire career advancement opportunities
- According to SHRM 88% Millennials and 76% Boomers want career development training
Companies are losing employees to attrition and to the competition. We help give your employees a reason to stay.
We help your employees do better on their jobs.
We help decrease turnover and increase profits.
What do we mean by Traction not Transaction?
We work with organizations to help them attract, train and retain employees through what we call Traction not Transaction.
It means in-house customized programs that reduce turnover and give current employees an incentive and motivation to stay, while at the same time making the workplace a magnet for applicants.
What’s it all about:
Employers are frustrated by the constant revolving door of employees and they think the problem can’t be fixed because it’s too hard or too expensive. But employees are calling the shots and demanding more satisfaction from the workplace. Stephanie is there to help employers create a thriving workplace by developing a culture of Traction not Transaction™: The company’s mission to help employees gain emotional traction to grow within the organization well beyond transactional fulfilling of job duties.
Traction not Transaction™: The company’s mission to help employees gain emotional traction to grow within the organization well beyond transactional fulfilling of job duties.
What clients say
“I just watched your strategic thinking seminar in the HR Virtual Summit and it was fantastic. Not only it can help me with work but also with personal projects as well. Thank you for sharing this valuable information.”
“My professional career is finally on track! As a young professional Stephanie Angelo has guided me and held me accountable for the ambitious goals I have set. I feel fortunate to have met Stephanie so early in my career.”
“Your seminar on Strategic Thinking provides an entrepreneur with a precursor to strategic planning. Any planning requires a good amount of thinking. Your presentation was simply telling us how to avoid pitfalls and view any challenge from different directions and points of view, and simply set aside time to just think.”
Leadership: Traction not Transaction™
- Picture cutting your turnover by half, even retirement-age. employees opt to stay.
- Imagine yourself walking through the halls at work and passing smiling, motivated employees
- See your bottom-line growing from increased productivity and decreased recruitment spending.
Keynotes and workshops on Strategic
Thinking and Collaborative Accountability. Special emphasis in working with companies to develop and foster Cultures of Learning which have a high success rate for helping companies attract, train and retain employees.
Management: Traction not Transaction™
- Your managers are trained to mentor employees and model best behaviors
- Managers gain the opportunity to learn coaching skills
- Your managers are able to focus on building you company with a positive, strong culture revolved around professional development and personal growth.
Stephanie has been a management expert for over 30 years and is experienced in dealing with people and their challenges including individuals who are dealing with crisis. She’s experienced in managing group dynamics, individual coaching and is skilled in diffusing emotional conflict and looking for consensus.
Employee: Traction not Transaction™
- Employees want to grow. Not only do employees want to learn, they also want a chance to grow professionally and advance their careers.
- In a recent Gallup poll, 87% of millennials said development is important in a job.
- A Columbia University study reveals turnover at an organization with rich company culture averages 13.9%.
Stephanie has a unique talent for connecting people and creating collaborative relationships that result in quantifiable growth.
She is innovative and creates teams for partnered accountability that positively
affects the bottom line. Group work focuses
on personal, job-related and career directed growth.
Just a Few of Stephanie's Clients