Company Culture Speaker
Helping Companies Attract, Train and Retain Employees Through Traction, not Transaction™
We work with organizations that want to create a great Company Culture
to Outlive, Outlast and Outperform
Why Build a Culture of Traction not Transaction™?
If you’ve had to alter your workplace due to COVID19 you may have culture problems. If you’ve had a merger, acquisition, downsized, outsourced, displaced, layed-off members of your workforce, causing apathy, fear or distrust, you probably have culture problems.
We’re here to solve your culture-related challenges, whether they are big and over-whelming, or “we just need fresh, fun ideas” so you can be the hero of your workplace.
We partner with you to help you, rebuild and create a thriving, cohesive and fun workplace by developing a culture of Traction not Transaction™:
Traction not Transaction™: The company’s mission to help employees gain emotional traction to grow within the organization well beyond transactional fulfilling of job duties.
Let’s be honest. Right now, at this point in 2021, we’re in a “make it or break it” situation. How you react to the current times is critical. My mother used to say, “What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation?” when we made excuses not to do something we knew needed to be done.
What are you waiting for?
Companies are leaving themselves vulnerable, to lose employees to the competition.
Why not create a culture that keeps your employees happy, productive and loyal so they’ll stay?
With a culture of Traction not Transaction.
We help your employees do better on their jobs.
We help decrease turnover and increase profits.
We help you create an organization that’s a magnet to applicants.
We help you revive and your company culture and make your organization a great place to work – for everyone!
We work with organizations to help them attract, train and retain employees through Traction not Transaction.
- In a recent Gallup poll, 87 percent of millennials said development is important in a job.
- Turnover at an organization with rich company culture is a mere 13.9% according to a Columbia University study
- Findings in a Gallup poll show higher engagement equals 17% higher productivity, 20% higher sales, and 21% higher profitability
- According to SHRM 95% of Millennials want job specific training and 83% of Baby Boomers do too
- SHRM studies also show 89% Millennials and 73% Boomers desire career advancement opportunities
- According to SHRM 88% Millennials and 76% Boomers want career development training
Just a Few of Stephanie's Clients