Helping Companies Attract, Train and Retain Employees Through Traction, not Transaction™
Why Build a Culture of Traction not Transaction™?
What’s it all about:
Employers are frustrated by the constant revolving door of employees and they think the problem can’t be fixed because it’s too hard or too expensive. But employees are calling the shots and demanding more satisfaction from the workplace.
We’re here to solve your culture-related problems, whether they are big and over-whelming, or “we just need fresh, fun ideas” so you can be the hero of your workplace.
We partner with you to help you create a thriving workplace by developing a culture of Traction not Transaction™:
Traction not Transaction™: The company’s mission to help employees gain emotional traction to grow within the organization well beyond transactional fulfilling of job duties.
Let’s be honest. Right now, at this point in 2020, we’re in a “make it or break it” situation. How you react to the current times is critical. My mother used to say, “What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation?” when we made excuses not to do something we knew needed to be done.
What are you waiting for?
Companies are leaving themselves vulnerable, to lose employees to the competition.
Why not create a culture that keeps your employees happy, productive and loyal so they’ll stay?
With a culture of Traction not Transaction.
We help your employees do better on their jobs.
We help decrease turnover and increase profits.
We help you create an organization that’s a magnet to applicants.
We help you revive and your company culture and make your organization a great place to work – for everyone!
We work with organizations to help them attract, train and retain employees through Traction not Transaction.
- In a recent Gallup poll, 87 percent of millennials said development is important in a job.
- Turnover at an organization with rich company culture is a mere 13.9% according to a Columbia University study
- Findings in a Gallup poll show higher engagement equals 17% higher productivity, 20% higher sales, and 21% higher profitability
- According to SHRM 95% of Millennials want job specific training and 83% of Baby Boomers do too
- SHRM studies also show 89% Millennials and 73% Boomers desire career advancement opportunities
- According to SHRM 88% Millennials and 76% Boomers want career development training
Leadership: Traction not Transaction™
- Picture cutting your turnover by half, even retirement-age. employees opt to stay.
- Imagine yourself walking through the halls at work and passing smiling, motivated employees
- See your bottom-line growing from increased productivity and decreased recruitment spending.
Keynotes and workshops on Strategic
Thinking and Collaborative Accountability. Special emphasis in working with companies to develop and foster Cultures of Learning which have a high success rate for helping companies attract, train and retain employees.
Management: Traction not Transaction™
- Your managers are trained to mentor employees and model best behaviors
- Managers gain the opportunity to learn coaching skills
- Your managers are able to focus on building you company with a positive, strong culture revolved around professional development and personal growth.
Stephanie has been a management expert for over 30 years and is experienced in dealing with people and their challenges including individuals who are dealing with crisis. She’s experienced in managing group dynamics, individual coaching and is skilled in diffusing emotional conflict and looking for consensus.
Employee: Traction not Transaction™
- Employees want to grow. Not only do employees want to learn, they also want a chance to grow professionally and advance their careers.
- In a recent Gallup poll, 87% of millennials said development is important in a job.
- A Columbia University study reveals turnover at an organization with rich company culture averages 13.9%.
Stephanie has a unique talent for connecting people and creating collaborative relationships that result in quantifiable growth.
She is innovative and creates teams for partnered accountability that positively
affects the bottom line. Group work focuses
on personal, job-related and career directed growth.
Just a Few of Stephanie's Clients