Helping Companies Attract, Train and Retain Employees Through Traction, not Transaction™
Why Build a Culture of Traction not Transaction?
- In a recent Gallup poll, 87 percent of millennials said development is important in a job.
- Turnover at an organization with rich company culture is a mere 13.9% according to a Columbia University study
- Findings in a Gallup poll show higher engagement equals 17% higher productivity, 20% higher sales, and 21% higher profitability
- According to SHRM 95% of Millennials want job specific training and 83% of Baby Boomers do too
- SHRM studies also show 89% Millennials and 73% Boomers desire career advancement opportunities
- According to SHRM 88% Millennials and 76% Boomers want career development training
Companies are losing employees to attrition and to the competition. We help give your employees a reason to stay.
We help your employees do better on their jobs.
We help decrease turnover and increase profits.
What clients say
“I just watched your strategic thinking seminar in the HR Virtual Summit and it was fantastic. Not only it can help me with work but also with personal projects as well. Thank you for sharing this valuable information.”
“My professional career is finally on track! As a young professional Stephanie Angelo has guided me and held me accountable for the ambitious goals I have set. I feel fortunate to have met Stephanie so early in my career.”
Leadership Traction not Transaction™
- Picture cutting your turnover by half, even retirement-age employees opt to stay
- Imagine yourself walking through the halls at work and passing smiling, motivated employees
- See your bottom-line growing from increased productivity and decreased recruitment spending
Management Traction not Transaction™
- Your managers are trained to mentor employees and model best behaviors
- Managers gain the opportunity to learn coaching skills
- Your managers are able to focus on building you company with a positive, strong culture revolved around professional development and personal growth.
Employee Traction not Transaction™
- Employees want to grow. Not only do employees want to learn, they also want a chance to grow professionally and advance their careers.
- In a recent Gallup poll, 87% of millennials said development is important in a job.
- A Columbia University study turnover at an organization with rich company culture averages 13.9%.
Phone: (480) 646-2400
(Calls only/non-texting line)