Join our upcoming event Aug. 31st! http://tiny.cc/3356my
We have the following meeting schedules to fit the needs of our members. You have options for when you meet and what format you use.
Once a member is in a group that’s one they stay with. It makes for a tremendous level of trust, comfort and camaraderie! We meet in-person. Video conferencing/Call-in meetings are also available. Groups are limited to 6 members. If a group time/location you want is filled we will add you to the waiting list.
Oh, and we don’t just do meetings – we have exclusive member extras and events.
The possibilities are limitless …our goal is to help your master yours.
Here’s What’s Currently Available –
Tuesday Evenings – three-week rotation
(5:30 – 7:00 PM) This group meets in Chandler.
Tuesday Mornings – three-week rotation
Virtual Meeting – via video conferencing
8:00 PST/9:00 MST/10:00 CST/11:00 EST
Wednesday Mornings – three-week rotation
(8:00 – 9:30 AM) East Valley.
Thursday Mornings – three-week rotation
(8:00 – 9:30 AM) Scottsdale.
Investing in Yourself
Your membership to High Stakes Mastermind is only $1,250 for the fiscal year. You’ll get 17 meetings a year. For Coaching and Masterminding! That’s a totally doable, must -have investment in yourself! No other professionally facilitated mastermind group is available for so many meetings at this affordable price. Guaranteed.
As your Facilitator I will:
- Coach you through the development of your one page business/accountability plan.
- Send individual follow-up communications to ensure you remain accountable on goal achievement.
- Secure meeting space and refreshments (unless the group determines that members will help).
- Schedule meeting dates and keep the members informed.
- Ensure each member has a chance to be heard.
- Distribute updates from meetings.
- Periodically invite leadership coaches and various experts and consultants to provide educational presentations at our meetings.
- May find “field trip” opportunities that promote and advance your business skills and knowledge.
- Inform members of outside contacts and leads that would be beneficial.
- Bring articles and other materials that provide value and would be of interest to our members.
- Spend as-needed hours each month working with the group (in meetings, on message boards, and with group administrative tasks.)
- Have periodic one-on-one meetings with members.
- Support, assist and foster your success while holding you accountable to achieve your goals.
“This is what the group has done for me (after the first meeting). I thoughtfully created my success timeline and already began to execute activities towards meeting those goals. The group has already helped me to get off my butt – for that I am grateful.”
Want to find out more? Let us know!