The wonderful thing of a mastermind group is that everyone gets time to bring forward their personal challenges, decisions and situations.
The intent of this group is to add value to every moment and every interaction you have while you’re a member.
As your Chief Focus Officer I will:
- Coach you through the development of your one page business/accountability plan.
- Send you a private/individual follow-up communication, to ensure you remain accountable on goal achievement, 1 to 2 business days following each group meeting.
- Make myself available to you for brainstorming and conversation in between meetings if needed (also see HSMmG Family Plans for additional coaching options).
- Secure meeting space (unless the group determines that members will help).
- Schedule meeting dates and keep the members informed.
- Ensure each member has a chance to be heard – every meeting.
- Distribute updates from meetings.
- Periodically invite leadership coaches and various experts and consultants to provide educational presentations at our meetings, or special meetings.
- May find “field trip” opportunities that promote and advance your business skills and knowledge.
- Connect members to outside contacts and leads that would be beneficial.
- Bring articles and other materials that provide value and would be of interest to our members.
- Spend as-needed hours each month working with the group (in meetings, on message boards, and with group administrative tasks.)
- Have periodic (typically quarterly) one-on-one meetings with members.
- Support, assist and foster your success while holding you accountable to achieve your goals.
“Stephanie has a lot of energy, is enthusiastic and plans well. She doesn’t ‘shoot from the hip’, her thoughts are organized in a way that helps people catch on quickly.” C. Ritz
Stephanie attended a networking function that included an ice-breaker activity. Teams of two were to ask each-other what they love about their work. Stephanie’s “interviewer” caught Stephanie’s answer on video. Look what happened!
A little biographical information…
Stephanie is a Mastermind group facilitator for various professionals in a breadth of industries, from non-profits to marketers, physicians, financial planners, and graphic designers. Like an architect for business she helps entrepreneurs and solopreneurs grow and build their own enterprises.
She has a unique knack for connecting people and creating collaborative relationships that result in quantifiable growth. Like a match-maker, she’s sought out for mastermind group membership so people, and their business, can benefit from her skill. There is always something exciting “up her sleeve”.
She knows a lot about goal achievement and takes that skill to her Masterminds. Since 1999 she’s owned a separate consulting business that specializes in consulting and speaking all over the country on one of society’s toughest topics: domestic violence. In 2014 she co-created the first-ever board game to address domestic violence – OUTrage™ – A Game to Recognize and Change Abusive Behavior. Stephanie co-wrote the true crime memoir Serrated. She has won several awards for her work.
She is a member of Society for Human Resource Management. In 2008 and 2009 she was nominated for the Arizona Coalition Against Domestic Violence’s (now AZCASDV) “Courage of Conviction” award. In both 2008 and 2009 she received the Best of Tempe Award in the Lecture & Seminar Bureaus category. She was awarded the AZCADV 2010 Desert Sunflower award for Allies. She was named a Finalist in the Best Entrepreneur – Service Businesses – Up to 100 Employees category for the 2011 Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
She has dual US and EU citizenships and is able to travel and work world
For fun she likes to do just about anything that allows her to be outdoors. She used to fly single engine aircraft. But hiking and bike riding is much more affordable!
Stephanie is an active member in Domestic Violence Prevention activities and a proud member of Screen Actors Guild/AFTRA and:
Why Do I Do It? A Message From Stephanie
You’ve heard the song “What’s Love Got to Do with It” recorded by Tina Turner right?
Well, I’ll tell you love has A LOT to do with it. I love what I do. Very simply, when members of my High Stakes Mastermind™ Groups succeed – when they achieve, and even surpass their goals, I succeed too.
Call it living vicariously if you want to. It doesn’t matter to me. What matters is that every member of HSMmG triumphs over fear, insecurities, financial barriers, technical difficulties or whatever is in the way – or around the corner from their professional growth and development.
Thinking about it keeps me up at night. Ask my family. But I’d rather have it be ME that’s up at night developing strategies, resources, field trips and high-level discussions so that you are a success, than for you to stare at the ceiling one more second than you have to.
I believe I’m on this earth to help others. Why would you care about that? Because my drive to help you can’t be manufactured. It’s a completely organic element that you need to make your business a success. I know this because NO business succeeds in a completely isolated vacuum. The only thing that you’ll find in a vacuum is dust. OK, maybe the occasional button, and your dog’s chew toy that’s been missing since 1982.
But you get my point.
I love what I do – I help people master their goals.
What IS that? You’re asking, right? It’s the Native American Symbol for the Hummingbird. If we’ve met, you’ll get it.
Follow me on Pinterst
Visit Stephanie’s profile on Pinterest.
Copyright © 2015 - 2018 Stephanie Angelo, High Stakes Mastermind Groups. All Rights Reserved.